FUNCTION AND TASK:
– Advising the Board of Directors to develop the school’s operation plan for each semester, school year and development orientation of the University.
– Supervision and inspection of construction items, repairs in the school in accordance with the current regulations on basic construction management, ensuring the requirements, progress and quality of the project and the law. .
– Making and implementing plans for internship – production, counseling and job placement for students after graduating from college, counseling, introducing and studying abroad.
– Supplying materials for teaching, learning, production and services.
– Managing, planning maintenance, maintenance, repair of school facilities.