I. ESTABLISHMENT PROCESS
The Testing and Quality Assurance Department was established under Decision No. 44QD / TVH / TC dated February 15, 2011 by the Rector of Vietnam-Korea Industrial Technical Vocational College.
Master Nguyen Hong Hung – Head of Department
II. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
Department of Testing and Quality Assurance established in 2011 until now has 05 members:
To advise, advise and propose to the Principal solutions on testing and ensuring the quality of training in schools, including:
– Examination and testing.
– Quality inspection and evaluation
– Construction of Quality Assurance System
– Self-assessment of the school’s quality and training program
– Evaluation and certification of professional practice skills
– Assessment and granting of National Occupational Skills Certificates
– Other works according to current regulations and management decentralization.
At the same time, the unit is in charge of implementing the above guidelines.
About the testing:
– Organize examinations, graduation examinations, end of subjects and modules in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
– Organize the construction, management and use of exam questions. Improving and developing the exam forms in accordance with the training requirements of the branches and training systems to improve the effectiveness of training quality assessment.
– Supervise, check and propose handling of violations during the examination and grading process
– Being a member of the examination board for examining graduation conditions for students.
About quality assurance
– Organize the study and deployment of new methods and technologies on building a quality assurance system within vocational training institutions.
– Coordinating with domestic and foreign organizations and individuals in organizing quality assurance activities; formulating and implementing registrations to join regional and international quality assurance organizations.
– Develop annual and 5-year school self-assessment plans according to quality regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. Presiding over the self-evaluation of the school and units.
– Develop an annual self-evaluation plan for the quality of training programs according to regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. Presiding over implementing the self-evaluation of training programs with units.
– Be a member to act as focal point for external assessment activities.
– Develop a plan of assessment and certification of national vocational skills for employees
– Develop a plan of assessment and certification of vocational practice skills for vocational educators
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal
– Testing and Quality Assurance Department has the right to organize, urge and inspect departments, subjects, departments and centers in the implementation of Testing and Quality Assurance.
– Mobilize the participation of officials, teachers, students in the work of Testing and Quality Assurance when the plan is approved.
– Testing and Quality Assurance Department has the right to propose to the Principal to solve the violations of the testing and quality assurance of the University.
– Manage and use the facilities and equipment assigned to serve the Department’s tasks.